We are so excited to bring you our newest series here at The Activity Mom,
Paper Plate Alphabet Crafts!
We will be showing you ways to have fun crafting, creating,
and learning from A-Z.
A is for Apple
*1 Paper Plate Needed
1) Draw the lines (shown above) on the paper plate.
2) Have your child cut along the lines.
3) Color the pieces green that were cut out.
4) Color the tops of the apple red.
5) Draw seeds in the middle.
6) Staple or glue the green leaves to the top of the apple.
I found this craft at Paging SuperMom.